A while ago I saw this great doily project on Christine Middelcamps blog and I just knew I had to try and make one. You can check out Christines fab blog Here .
Unlike Christine who used 16 doilies I went for only 9. I also saw this project on Wendys fab blog as well and you can check out her improvised version Here, she did only 9 and that seemed an easier number to start with.
I have mainly used October Afternoon paper, MSE butterfly stamps, Melissa Frances Rub ons, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Types and some October Afternoon stickers.
Sorry about the bad pic, lighting not so good. I took some pics yesterday, but my other memory card packed a sad and I can't access anything on the card.
Thanks for stopping by